Tuesday, July 12, 2011

#051/100 Pussy

overhead     overhead     overhead
     her pussy a bass clarinet     echoes you hear every night
          the past stinking years     thump your marriage bed cold
               ice cubes splitting your testicles     so unused in the world     forever sucked
     into the same hole     go clap     get a rush of blood to your head  
          her lock & chain     curfew & scream     you can never abandon me
               surround sound through your bones     little hands protruding     her pussy trash
sign here     sign here     sign here

2 comments:

  1. Surround sound through your bones - that's a hell of a line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled over inspiration tonight and having posted my Day 54 entry already, I'm simply calling this piece Day 54 1/2. I culled some words from you and other 100 Days artists and I just wanted to let you know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete