Saturday, July 9, 2011

#047/100 Castle











image: Sarah Richter's 'day 43'

sequel to 'Maze'


entertain me with your words     garnished hatred you
     storm martyr     neighbors in concrete     castle lights wash
i'm out of these cells to drown    life unlived in vomit
     crack missile    ghosts shot splintered    stairways go round
flip the sound switch to fall        i'm creator orchestra 
     dipping curve    throbbing shine gristle    curtains glare wide
you can feed me what i need      girl pinned to window
     pronged exit     wind dive blown fast       destroy your pathos

1 comment:

  1. I love the structure here and Day 46/Maze. It made me a little dizzy, actually, in the best ways...and I found myself creating a written response before I was really aware of it. I started with "curtains glare wide" and well spun from there.
    http://100daysofsun.blogspot.com/2011/07/day-50-12.html
    Sina

    ReplyDelete